How seriously FUN was this game?
I so loved seeing everyone’s kindergarten photos, and who you all thought we were! I’m thrilled to say that we have our winners!
Congratulations to Amy, Renee and Julie!
I’m dying to know how you did!
And here’s everyone else!
Visit the posts linked below to see how you did, and thank you so very much for playing with us kindergarten style! xo
I’ve gotten to taste the sweetness of kindergarten three times.
My own Kindergarten days in Israel made of shoko and borekhas, words edged in harsh accents, bright sunlight, walking to school by myself, my Saba and Safta and fresh fruit picked off of backyard trees as after school snacks.
My teaching days in California made of 18 languages, projects cut and prepped and stacked, mothers with stunning head coverings who had never separated from their babies handing them over to me hand to hand and slipping homemade curries and lentils and samosas my way.
And my children’s days in Minnesota made of walking across the street up “The Big Hill,” after school snacks of milk and cookies, snow days and summer sprinklers, first stories and programs and friendships and smart boards and songs and the memories that I want to slow down the most.
No matter where they happen, Kindergarten days are the sweet spot of school. They’re where friendships are many, books are pure magic and milk breaks are looked forward to.
And so, a fabulous group of bloggers — there are 23 of us! — have gotten together to do something pure fun, Kindergarten style! We present to you:
It’s very simple – just match the picture with the assigned alphabet to the blogger whose blog is listed below. What’s in it for you? Other than some fun — and it’s fun, promise! — you can win an awesome $300 Amazon gift card! You’ll also get to know the bloggers listed here and have a laugh or two at our expense. Don’t worry, we did. Now go forth and play!
Enter your answers on this form.
Participating bloggers, in alphabetical order:
Angela of Angela Amman
Angie of Angie Kinghorn
Deborah of Ask Doctor G
Robin of Farewell Stranger
Poppy of Funny or Snot
Leigh Ann of Genie in a Blog
Greta of Gfunkified
Jennifer of Jennifer P. Williams
Tonya of Letters for Lucas
Kiran of Masala Chica
Laura of Mommy Miracles
Natalie of Mommy of a Monster (and Twins)
Brittany of Mommy Words
Jessica of My Time as Mom
Kimberly of Reflections of Now
Tracy of Sellabit Mum
Elaine of The Miss Elaine-ous Life
Sarah of The Sunday Spill
Galit of These Little Waves
Kristin of Two Cannoli
Arnebya of What Now and Why
Kristin of What She Said
Alison of Writing, Wishing
Terms and conditions apply:
- You must be 18 years or older to enter.
- This contest is only open to residents of USA and Canada.
- This contest is open from March 11 – 15, 2013 (closes at 9pm Eastern).
- Visit the link above, where you will be able to enter your guess for each blogger pictured. (All information will be kept private.)
- The person to correctly match all the faces with their blog will win a $300 Amazon gift card. The two other closest guesses will each win one $80 Amazon gift card.
- This is not a sponsored post. Prizes are paid for out of the participating bloggers’ own pockets.
- You CAN enter more than once!
- Winners will be announced week of March 18.
- If more than one person correctly matches all the faces with their blogs, we will randomly pick a winner via random.org.
- If no one guesses all the faces correctly, the winner will be the person who made the most correct guesses.
“Name That Kindergartner” was inspired by the “Name That DIY Blogger” contest, over at My Blessed Life.